First course of the day was to go tailgating before the Penn State game. Nice big fluffy snow flakes meant for a cold event.
So here is the range of flies that I have been tying.
1. Black bugger
2. Another black bugger
3. Black and Red rabbit strip
4. BWO with a turkey quill body
5. Traditional pheasant tail (pheasant tail + copper wire)
I could not find the fine gauge copper wire I wanted in the fly shop so this wire is actually from an RF tag that I got when running a 5K fun run at Penn State. There is still some varnish on the wire, but it is very thin and just what the pattern asked for.
6. Wulff with holographic mid body (was bored so I changed it up)
7. Royal Wulff - not a good tie as I left too much space at the head