Monday, January 30, 2012

Fort Collins

Well I spent all of Saturday in Fort Collins working on a paper, but that did mean I could get around to the local fly fishing shop (http://www.stpetes.com/). It was an old house that has all the rooms filled with fly fishing and tying supplies, also they had an upstairs room for fly tying demos. I did pick up some supplies, nothing special; but I wanted to try out some CDC puffs for mayflies which turned out pretty nice actually.


While I was taking some photos of the CDC mayfly flies I found the BWOs from the paflyfish.com fly swap which I have also included here


This is outside of the realm of fly fishing, but I also found a really nice spice store and went and offloaded some cash on a set of spices for curries. Nothing like a hot curry to kill the cold, if it every gets going in Colorado this year.

No comments: